Monday, April 4, 2011

Flower Headband

Who loves flower headbands? I do! I do! However, I'm super picky and hardly ever find one in the store that I like.

My friend Lisa started posting links to her new Magneblooms (she's trademarking that, by the way) on Facebook the other night, and I about died. They're gorgeous! The best part? I can have eleventy-billion flowers, and I only need one headband. They're interchangeable using, you guessed it, a magnet. Brilliant! I wish I'd thought of it. ;)

Here she is, disassembled.

The back. Please ignore my yucky, chippy fingernail polish.

I'm a sucker for details. I love her label inside the headband.

So how do you get one? Visit Lehla Shop on Etsy. Fall in love with Lisa's Magneblooms! :D

Also, do you know how difficult it is to try and take a photo of something on your own head? Crazy hard. I now have lots of pictures that look like this:





2 comments:

  1. Remind me next time I'm over and I'll take the pics for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or I'll model for you! Just remind me to do my hair & put on some makeup before I come over! :)

    ReplyDelete