Friday, July 25, 2008

Destination Portofino


This time tomorrow, this is where I'll be! Well, hopefully we'll have made it by this time tomorrow. We might still be in the car, trudging along, but who knows? I'm so excited. I am totally ready for some Florida sunshine, sand, and waves. I think I've also managed to get Aidan equally amped about the trip. He loves playing in the water and he loves playing in dirt, so transitioning to sand shouldn't be too difficult for him. He's been to the beach before, but this will be the first time he's really big enough to do very much. It's also the first time we'll be near a beach when he's been old enough not to need to sleep half of the day away. It's time to have some fun!
Of course, we have to do the big drive first. I hope it's not too bad. Please let Aidan stay happy in the car tomorrow! Please let Neely stay happy in the car tomorrow, too. If she decides to throw a fit, I'm the only one who suffers.
Oh, yes, and I (of course) want John to make it home safely first.

No comments:

Post a Comment