Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who gave this kid stickers?

The kids went to the doctor yesterday. Aidan received vaccinations, so he was given stickers as a reward. Where did they end up?

Here.

On the side of my bookcase. He did this last night, and I somehow managed not to notice until half an hour ago. It was enough to give me heart palpitations. Don't worry, though. They came off nice and easy, leaving nothing behind. Otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing these photos. And I might be putting Aidan in a trash bag and taking him to someone who likes him. (Sorry, random Facebook status reference. Aidan said this to John as an insult yesterday evening.)

Also, please ignore the general messiness and random pants on the ground. (Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground...) My son doesn't prefer to wear clothes.

3 comments:

  1. How funny ~ my 3 year old son does not like to wear clothes either ~ they come off as soon as we get home and are left in the middle of the floor ~ LOL LOL ~ Tammy Ewert (I cannot sign in because I do not remember my password)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me he is too little to understand how to be insulting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OY, I hear ya on the stickers. Bubbalu lovingly graced the inside back car window with his immunization sticker a good two weeks ago. I have yet to remember to grab the goof-off and destickerize that window. Yeesh. Boys!

    ReplyDelete