Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Photos: Part Deux

My experience so far this year trying to take photos of my kids for our Christmas cards is making me exceedingly glad that I'm not paying someone to do it for me. It's fairly easy to get a good photo of Aidan. Neely is a horse of a different color. Within the last few weeks, she has decided to act like a full-fledged, demon-possessed two year old, complete with random hissy fits. Want to see one? 

Neely was fairly uncooperative all morning, but when we decided to race back across the bridge, she was all for it.
 Running is fun!
 Hooray!
 Wheee!
 Come on, Neely!
 I'm gonna win!
 I don't think I want to race anymore.
 No, I do not.
 I think I'll lie down.
Right here on the bridge, in my pretty Christmas dress. Arg!

I've got one idea left, and if it doesn't work out, I'm using that silly picture from our first attempt. :)

1 comment:

  1. ha!! LOVE it! This is why I did decide to pay someone this year! :) I swore last yr I would never try again to get a good Christmas pic of my kids! :)

    ReplyDelete