Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eeeuuuw!

I made it one month and two days without Neely pooping on me. She broke me in good today. There I was, with her laid out on the ottoman in the living room, changing her diaper when pfffft! She sprayed me with that fun neon yellow baby poopie. It startled me so badly, that I let out a pretty good shriek. It was all up my arm. It covered my t-shirt and one leg of my jeans, and she even got some of it on the sofa. I'm pretty sure John was praying all the while...thanking God it wasn't him. Stef, you can tell Andy that I now know how he feels, and I'm sorry for laughing at him.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I never experienced that, but once, when Abbott was a newborn, I just happened to step out of the way second before he sprayed poop all over my mother-in-law's carpet. It shot out about 3 feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, Andy forgives you. I tend to get peed on more...although the other day she threw up DOWN MY SHIRT. I took it off really fast so I could get her changed and bathed, and now I can't find it. How do you lose a vomit covered shirt?!?! And what will it look/smell like when I find it?

    ReplyDelete