Friday, February 13, 2009

Lovely Teacher Gifts



I have not been my usual thoughtful, ahead-of-time, with-it self lately. It wasn't until I dropped Aidan off at Mom's Day Out today for his Valentine's party that I realized I hadn't gotten gifts for his teachers yet! Actually, if I'm honest, I just bought all our Valentines this morning. (Sorry, Mom and Dad. Yours will be late.) In my haste to find something suitable at Target, I stumbled across some yummy Philosophy body washes on clearance in that World Marketplace section. I picked up a couple of those, and with some help from a roll of ribbon from the Michael's dollar bin, voila! Teacher gifts for less than $10 that I feel fairly certain will be used and not tossed out among the hordes of candy that they are likely to receive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment