Friday, February 6, 2009

New Love



I finally got my house all cleaned up, so it's project time again! I had these old whitewashed looking picture frames jammed into a junky closet that I haven't used since we moved last...mainly because if I hang them on the wall, they're going to do that chameleon thing and be practically invisible. So what did I do? I bought a can of black Rust Oleum.



I had fun spray painting these puppies. Except for when I accidentally stepped in a red ant hill. I guess I didn't realize that red ants were out and about and biting this time of year, or I'd have been paying better attention.



Anyway, I am excited about my shiny new black picture frames! I've yet to figure out what photographs to put in them, but they sure are pretty. And I'm in love with this new Rust Oleum that comes in a can with a trigger. I'd post a picture if I had one. No kidding, you can spray paint without getting a crick in your pointer finger. It's wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, fun! You should just hang them like they are and put a plate (or two) in them. Does that make sense? - AB

    ReplyDelete