Monday, February 16, 2009

Some good things.

In my haste to complain about Valentine's Day, I failed to mention the wonderful things that I should be thankful for. I'l give them to you in pictures. First, my wonderful husband got me some beautiful flowers.



Second, Neely got her first Valentine. It was from her Great Granny Norma. I let her play with it.



Aidan got one, too. This is the best picture I could get. In the first one, he was staring at the TV. He just stuck his Valentine out toward the camera for me to photograph.



And here's some of that yummy heart-shaped French toast that I worked so hard to make.



There you go. I really love my family, even when it gets crazy. There's a little pictorial evidence for you.

1 comment:

  1. sweet valentines..!

    Need to tell Joe to take a lesson on those flowers! just kidding... :)

    ReplyDelete