Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Carpool Debacle

Why is it that when you put three boys together, all you get is mischief and noise? Two of my girlfriends and I all have little boys about the same age, and we keep thinking of new ways to torture ourselves. Tonight, we thought it would be really bright to put all of them, the three of us, and Neely (bless her sweet little heart) in one vehicle. (If you need to haul that many people on a regular basis, get you a Yukon.) Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that if I end up in hell, this is what it will be like. They were so loud and boisterous, even after a couple hours on a bouncy castle. I'm not sure where the energy comes from, but I'd love to find the source.

It was an adventure, to say the least. We are really racking up on our list of things never to try again. No restaurants, unless it is Chickfila, McDonald's, or somewhere else with a playground. No carpooling. No objects or toys that can be used as swords indoors (ex: toy baseball bats, golf clubs, light sabers). No leaving them unattended with a computer that isn't password protected. (Thanks for helping me fix my settings, Dad.) I'm eager to see what's next!

3 comments:

  1. Look at it this way, they won't always be three years old. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for that! But wait...then they'll be bigger and even louder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little ones can be busy, I remember how it was when mine were little, and your cupcakes are great! Jackie

    ReplyDelete