Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Few New Photos

Here are my beautiful children...pulling out every toy in the playroom. Hooray! It is fun to make a mess! (Thank goodness I've discovered dance party clean-up. I put some kids' tunes on the computer, and Aidan will actually help me pick up toys.)

And here's my smiling Neely.

I also managed to snap one of her standing and playing. Shortly after this, I saw her, from sitting on the floor, push herself into a squat, and stand up...not holding onto anything. Her balance is improving. I'm afraid she'll be walking soon.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it that it takes no time at all to make the mess but a lot of time to clean it up? But, how can you be too made when you see those sweeties having such a great time? Have wonderful weekend. The Twins

    ReplyDelete