Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New 'Do



I got my hair done today for the first time in ages. And I think I finally look like a grown-up again for the first time in ages. Of course, Photo Booth snapped this just moments after Neely stopped saying, "Cheese!"in a big, toothy grin kind of way. Ah, well.


When Aidan saw I had Photo Booth open, he had to take a picture...and choose the effect. Neely doesn't look good in either of these pictures, so here's another one of her that I took this morning.


She's starting to look a little shaggy, too. I'm afraid I won't be able to put off the first haircut too much longer. I can't believe she's getting so big! Stay tuned for more on that, because her big-girl bed arrived today. Once we get the mattress for it and get her room arranged, I'll be sharing some photos of that, of course. *sigh* My little five pound, seven ounce baby is almost two, needs a haircut, and has a big-girl bed. What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment