Monday, July 19, 2010

Where I've been

I know. It seems like I've dropped off the face of the blogging earth lately. Don't worry. The kids are still happy and healthy and doing fun things. Aidan is bearing with the swimming lessons. He's the only one in his class now, so the last couple of weeks have been pretty awesome. Neely has started saying, "I love you," and she's decided that "Peter Pan" is her favorite movie. "Here we gooooooo!"

A couple weeks ago, I made up my mind (pretty much) to do a booth at a local craft fair this fall. I went through my fabric stash and started making as many things as possible to start collecting for the fair. I've been making myself put in a few hours a day sewing and working on new things so that I have enough to fill a booth. I have a few months, but I don't want to be stuck pulling all-nighters come October.


I have a small army of skirts hanging in the closet, waiting to be finished.



A few new numbers to try.


And this is the small army of Bella pants that I took to Beautiful Bowtique last week. I'm trying to collect things for the show, plus keep up with my regular orders, plus try and do enough extra in the in between to be able to afford supplies for everything. It's a little nuts right now. My blogging has taken a backseat until I get balanced back out. If you don't hear from me again until next week, it'll be because we're taking a little trip to Oklahoma this weekend to meet my sweet niece, Ellyce. (Thanks, Mike and Jamie, for turning me into a rhymer.) I'm sure I won't be able to resist sharing pictures of her when we return. I love me a baby! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment