Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend in Enid

We spent the weekend in Oklahoma visiting family. I got to meet my niece for the first time. I can hardly believe she's five months old already. She's a sweet, sweet baby, and I think she knew she could wrap her Auntie Dra around her little finger by giving me lots of smiles and giggles. Of course, it helped that I caught a cold and my voice sounded hilarious even to me. Here she is! I forgot how difficult it is to get a clear picture of a wiggly baby.


In the meantime, Aidan and Neely were wrestling on the sofa.


This is when Uncle John realized that he and Ellyce have the same haircut.


We made a valid attempt at getting a good picture of all three cousins together. Even harder than getting a good picture of a wiggly baby is getting a good one of three squirmy kids. I think we were as successful as is possible.


...but this one's my favorite. My kiddos love their Lycie. :D


Neely took her Saturday afternoon nap in the big bed. It must be as comfortable as it looks, because she slept forever!


Almost everybody piled on the couch. Neely decided to keep her Uncle Mikey. (Sorry, dude. She just climbed into my lap and started calling you that as I typed your name. It was meant to be.)


As is usual with weekend trips, the time went by too quickly. Hopefully we won't wait so long to see you guys again!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at the resemblance! are they brothers or what?

    ReplyDelete