Monday, September 13, 2010

San Antonio

This post is going to be photo heavy. You have been warned. 

As you know if you checked in with me last week, we took a trip down to San Antonio. Unfortunately, I lost the photos of the event we traveled down for on a corrupt memory card. Boo. Luckily, my SIL had a spare card, and I was able to take some of the rest of the trip. These are my favorites.


Of course, you can't go to San Antonio without visiting the Riverwalk. It's lovely at dusk.

It is also necessary to put a too-big cowboy hat on your child.

And laugh at the Jackalope

You also must take a walk over to the Alamo.

And take a photo...

...or two...
...or three.

Find a ride back if you're too tired or overstuffed with yummy Mexican food to walk.

Hang out with your family.

And eat cake. :)


4 comments:

  1. looks like ya'll had fun! Glad ya'll had a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun time down there. It is lots of fun at the river walk, the alamo, and many other areas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean I love the shout out but I'm a little sad we didn't make blog pics :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I literally had no pictures of you guys. They were on the bad card.

    ReplyDelete