Monday, April 13, 2009

Little Green Men

As we were returning from the gym this morning, Aidan made a funny. There's been construction on the North Gate for the last several weeks, and traffic is rerouted along the flight line for a little bit before we can get to our house. As we drove by this morning, Aidan said, "Mommy, that's where Daddy lives." You know your husband has been working too much when your three-year-old thinks he lives there. I corrected him, reminding Aidan that Daddy works there and lives with us. Then he said, "Daddy likes to work. Daddy likes to work with the green people." I about died laughing. I couldn't exactly correct that part. Yes, they do all wear green flight suits, therefore making them the green people, I suppose. I wonder what John will think.

No comments:

Post a Comment