Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Now that I'm sounding like little orphan Annie, we return home to Louisiana tomorrow evening. We've got a little less than 24 hours of Aloha left. When we return and recover from jet lag, I'll get started posting some of my 300+ photos. No, I'm not kidding. My amazing new memory card holds nearly 500 raw files. It's wonderful. But don't worry, I won't subject you to all of them. Only the best! Until then...aloha!

Reminds me of a joke from Miss Congeniality....
Gracie Lou: In Hawaii, don't you use "Aloha" for hello and goodbye?
Miss Hawaii: Sooo...?
Gracie Lou: So if you’re on the phone with someone and they won’t stop talking, how do you get them off? Because you say, "Okay, take care, aloha." Don’t they like start all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment