Saturday, August 14, 2010

My New Book


I heard an interview with Christine Avanti on K-LOVE last week as part of their A New You in 52 series, and I knew I had to have this book. Okay, fine. I really wanted this book. After a botched attempt at finding it in my local Books a Million store, I ordered it from Amazon, which is what I should have done to begin with. I was super excited when it arrived today. 

Christine Avanti is a nutritionist who believes in feeding your body rather than starving it. In this book, she explains the science of the body, when you need certain foods, and why you need them. She also provides an eating plan and loads of recipes. I've made it through the introduction and the first chapter, and I'm eager to hear more of her perspective.

I'll give a more comprehensive review of the book once I've finished it and maybe share a couple of my favorite dishes. Sparked your interest? Click on over to Amazon and get your own!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me what you think!!!! I want to hear!!!

    FIToriBLOG.com

    ReplyDelete