Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Window Hanging

For those of you who follow The Nester, you know what a window mistreatment is. For those who don't, you can go hunt around her blog for a definition and wonderful pictures of some of the windows that inspired me. Ever since I worked at Pottery Barn, five years ago, I have had this blue silk curtain panel that I've had no idea what to do with. I bought it on clearance with my discount on top of that, and it was dirt cheap. I couldn't pass it up, but it was only a single panel.





Ever since we moved into this house in April, I've had this naked bathroom window. So when I saw some of the Nester's mistreatments, I decided to try one with that lonesome curtain panel.

I had a hard time getting a good photo of it because this bathroom is so small, but I think it turned out pretty well. (Yes, it's just tacked to the wall, no curtain rod.) Now if I could only find a shower curtain for in there. Maybe I'll mistreat the shower somehow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment