Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two-month-old girl


My tiny little girl is turning into quite a chubby little baby. I love it! Chubby babies are the BEST anyway. I'm posting the best/most recent picture that I have of her...taken yesterday wearing an outfit her Granny bought her while she was still in preemie clothes. We thought sure it'd take her six months to fit into it. Ha! Two months, it only took two. She had her check-up today. Neely now weighs 9 pounds 15.8 ounces, so in another hour or two, she'll be exactly 10 pounds. She's a little over 22 inches long now, too. I think the last time I shared her height/weight, she was in the 5th percentile. Now, she's in the 50th. She has definitely made up for lost time. She's grown so much! And having to watch her get shots for the first time was awful. She really is not a crier, so when the nurse stuck her with the first one, she did that whole silent scream deal and held her breath for about 10 seconds. She turned purple. When she finally caught her breath again, she was screaming. I've never heard or seen her get that upset. She had the biggest crocodile tears, too. And Aidan's standing in the corner saying, "Poor Neely." I'm also adding a photo of the little man today, so his grandmas and grandpas and aunties and uncles can see him, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love chubby babies too!!! Oh and I hope you don't get mad but I think that picture of Neely looks a lot like John. But if it makes you feel better I think Aidan looks just like you and he is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete